Monday 20 September 2010

WE SALUTE YOU MISS ATHERTON

I want to congratulate Gemma Atherton for embracing her womanly figure and looking a shapely size 12 on the set of her new film, Tamara Drewe!
 I know people are afraid to comment on weight but my opinion is that everyone looks alot better when they've shed a few pounds!
 I usually think it makes you look younger and fresher, but knowing when to stop is important because unnaturally skinny skeletal figures are disgusting and hard to maintain and usually result in side affects such as, loss of hair, bad breath, sensitivity to the cold, yellow teeth and spots.
So don't starve yourself to be a bald, smelly, freezing cold, spotty skeleton-what is attractive about that? Eat healthily, move more and don't be scared of the odd fat burger or cream cake . The key is to eat in moderation and to feel healthy and remember, YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!
I'm always a Chicken Balti with a garlic nan on a Sunday night and I'm not going to apologise for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment