Tuesday 7 September 2010

SUSPENDER TIGHTS- GOOD LOOKER OR JUST HOOKER?


What are we thinking about suspender tights?
 I saw Frankie from the Saturdays wearing them and thought they looked cool, but that might be because she's young, gorgeous and probably size 6 ! I also think it depends on the type of style you go for because to get away with these tights you have to tone everything else down, or it could look like you are attending a tarts and vicars party and you've been caught in the same predicament as Bridget Jones!
Frankie was wearing the Henry Holland version of the suspender tights, but I found these on Ebay which are really pretty with bows. Have a look online its called Small Bald Man Shop they are a bargin at £6.99 

1 comment:

  1. Ive bought some but I haven't had the guts to wear them yet I'll let you know if people get the fashion or if Iam pulled over for suspected soliciting!

    ReplyDelete